[Fredslist] Next Virtual Group Meeting ~ Monday, June 13, 2022 at Noon

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Jun 6 11:45:43 EDT 2022

I’ll be there

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2021,
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com