[Fredslist] LAST CHANCE: NY Healthspotlights Post-COVID & Post-Cancer Survivor Success Skills, June 8th, 12:20 to 2 PM. RSVP. No cost.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Sun Jun 5 21:42:19 EDT 2022

Thank you to all who RSVP'd. We have four spots left! Please RSVP by Mon... noon 06/06. One Zoom link will be sent to confirmed NY Health attendees Monday, 6/6, after 6 PM. Meeting will be June 8th, 12:20 to 2:00 PM. Friends & Circuit Riders welcome.

Greetings Tribal Friends!
Please join me to hear from these two leading Gotham NY Health Experts provide immunity resilience tips.
Psychotherapist and NYS Licensed Music Therapist Janet Sullivan will discuss "The Four Seasons of COVID".
At the end of this presentation, listeners will be able to identify:1. Reactions and/or symptoms which are common in individuals after collective and/or national trauma.2. Steps that individuals can take to process these reactions both individually and collectively.   These include both verbal and body/mind practices.
Sylvie Beljanski, CEO of Maison Beljanski and best-selling author of 'Winning the War on Cancer' addresses,"So you survived cancer. Now what?".  While conventional medicine has developed a number strategies to fightcancer, very little is offered to cancer survivors to help them live a happy, healthy life post-cancer treatment or prevent a relapse.
   - The 4 most common complaints of cancer survivors are:

   - Fear of relapse
   - Toxicity of treatment
   - Exhaustion, low platelets counts, always feeling sick due to a depleted immune system
   - Damaged skin

   - Learn about natural solutions to address survivors' most common complaints
 Two FREE gifts!
   - Free eBook, "The Beljanski® Approach to Cancer"
   - Free ticket to the November 15th Virtual Healthy Tuesday – Cancer: I made it through, now what?
So why attend the next meeting of NY Health & Longevity? Not only does NY Health draw on leaders  and pioneers in their respective fields for dramatically improved sustainable and vibrant health, but no group vigorously explores such burning health issues as preventing and reversing cognitive impairment, cancer and aging.
Remaining NY Health Meeting Dates: August 3rd Rooftop Sunset Cocktails at Maison Beljanski, Sept. 22; Oct. 26; Dec. 7th. Please note that our next meeting will be Wed. Aug. 3rd for Rooftop Sunset Cocktails at Maison Beljanski, from 5:30 to 7 PM…… mark your calendar!

Guests AND Circuit Riders are warmly welcome. Invite your friends!

We will start with a brief guided calming and centering meditation by NY Health Energy and Pet Healer, Cheryl Lazarus. Many Fortune 500 companies utilize similar mindfulness technology for increased productivity and stress reduction.
If you are riding the circuit and plan to attend, please let us know. We are looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday June 8th at 12:20.

To Your Health & Longevity!"Aging is inevitable. Getting old is an option."

Kelly Welles, LUTCFServing Asset Protection and Longevity Planning for 25 Years.Co-chair & GC, Gotham NY Health & Longevity2006 Gotham Networker of the Year

Kelly with Arianna Huffington, CEO of
Thrive Global & Author of Thrive, atBloomberg Communications book launch.

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor toAttorneys and Accountants
Specializing inInsurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590 Fax 646-518-1889

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles

WELLES FINANCIALSERVICES

Business & Personal Financial Strategies