[Fredslist] It’s the Season of Giving!

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Jun 2 19:26:13 EDT 2022

In case you missed yesterday’s email. I’m pleased to announce that our annual Season of Giving initiative commences today, June 1st. The credit card link below is now activated.

Please consider a tax deductible credit card contribution at www.gothamfoundation.org (while visiting that link you can view all Gotham Foundation Grants since the inception) and designate your favorite 501 c charity and it may be picked by Gotham accountant Michael Garibaldi for a Gotham Grant at our Holiday Party.  Last year there were 7 such grants of $3000 each.