[Fredslist] Tim McGraw

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 14:10:50 EDT 2022

Gothamites- I have 2 tickets available for Tim McGraw, tomorrow  night, 6/3/22. I have 2 VIP Deck seats at Table 3 with dedicated waiter/waitress service and VIP parking. What this means is you have easy in and out of the venue VIP lot. Also the deck has only 10 tables which is manned by a security guard so no one has access except for those lucky few that have Tables. You also have access to the Cadillac VIP tent for purchasing food and drinks and very close proximity to the bathrooms. I'm asking for face value which is $160 p/ticket ($320 total) for the show. Hard tickets don’t exist anymore so I can email them to you which is even more convenient. Call my cell, 646-425-3711, to discuss.-
Jason Greenberg
Gotham Long Island
2017 Red Bandana Recipient

Sent from my iPhone