[Fredslist] Are you paying for your email? Tech support needed

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu Jun 2 08:19:00 EDT 2022

Hi All,
Google is about to charge me an insane amount for my email address.
I am trying to figure out how to avoid this as it is only me not an entire
team that uses my email.
Please let me know if being charged for email is the new way and if so, I
will understand. If not, please let me know what I can do to avoid the
excessive fee.

*Jayne Latz*
A Powerful Approach to Public Speaking with Impact Everyday-
Click here
<https://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/2022/02/15/present-for-success/>
to learn more.

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*