[Fredslist] Gotham Treasure Ed Bienstock!

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Wed Jun 1 09:29:35 EDT 2022

I too have used Ed Bienstock for jewelry needs as well as repairs. Ed is about as honest a person you can find. His recommendations and dedication to his art are amazing. My wife enjoys the fruits of his labor. If you need a custom piece or don’t want to pay for the famous Blue Box but get something of the same quality and style, see Ed.
Edward Bienstock
62 West 47th Street, #802, New York, New York, 10036
E-mail: ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com
Phone: 212-944-8400
Company: Bienstock Private Jeweler
Position: Custom Jewelry Design Services

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
Xerox Business Solutions
500 Commack Rd