[Fredslist] [Gclist] It’s the Season of Giving!

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 10:49:33 EDT 2022

I remember the fun of putting a business card and cash in that raggedy envelope back in the day. Of course it was hard to keep track of how much I gave. Now with virtual meetings the envelope has been tucked away and monthly deductions are the way to go!

Shelley Simpson, JD/Franchise Development
The Juiceplus+ Company
646-549-7217

Inspiring Healthy Living, Sustainable Growing and Conscious Giving