[Fredslist] Great Gotham Experience

Bill Solz stresssolutionsny at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 16:34:14 EDT 2022

Towards the end of May, Rob Intellisano brought over from Thailand his personal tailor, John. I was then fitted for suits and shirts. Just last week I received them. I was a little nervous about dealing with such a distant individual. However, having seen how good Rob was looking, I took the plunge. I just received my garments last week. I cannot express how delighted I am with the items I picked out. While I have never been one who cared that much about clothing, I cannot get over how much I love my new wardrobe. I feel like it has fitted me to perfection and I really appreciate the difference in my appearance. BTW, both John and Rob have been a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again Rob!

Bill Solz LCSW, CASAC
Certified in Grief Recovery
www.StressSolutionsNY.com
25 Melville Park Rd. Ste 211