[Fredslist] It's Almost Time For Gotham's Summer Celebration -- Are you Joining Us?

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Wed Jul 20 10:50:33 EDT 2022

Time is running out to sign up for tomorrow's Gotham Quadruple Cocktail Summer Celebration. Please join Gotham LI, LI Legal, LI Women & LI Dinner for a special cocktail event on Thursday July 21, 2022 from 6:00-8:00 PM outdoors in the beautiful gardens of Westbury Manor in Westbury LI.

This is sure to be a wonderful evening filled with fun, laughter, the camaraderie of great friends, cocktails, and hors d'oeuvres.  If you know of anyone who would benefit from Gotham's wonderful networking experience, please ask them to join us.  There are a number of niches available and we love to see new faces and create synergies among our members.  Competes for this event will be waived.  The cost for ALL attendees is $50.00.  To RSVP, please use this link QUADRUPLE MEETING! Long Island, LI Women, LI Legal and LI Dinner (gothamnetworking.com)<https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/QUADRUPLE-MEETING-Long-Island-LI-Women-LI-Legal-and-LI-Dinner>  or reply to this email.  Don't forget to complete your reservation by paying online.  We will not be taking payments at the door.

We ask that attendees comply with Covid protocols as follows:   Gotham will be following the requirements of any venue, host or governmental regulation where our events take place.  Of course, we ask you to respect the requirements of any venue you choose to attend.   Out of respect to your fellow Gothamites and guests, please do not attend an in-person meeting or event if you are not feeling well, you are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive for COVID-19 or have any reason to believe you have been exposed to (in close contact with) someone with positive COVID-19.

Don't forget to RSVP!  I look forward to seeing you on July 21st!

Happy Networking!

Best,
Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299