[Fredslist] Gotham Queens Meeting Thursday 21st virtually at 8:00AM

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Thu Jul 14 09:21:33 EDT 2022

Good Day Gotham,

Just a friendly reminder that Gotham Queens will be having our Third Thursday of the Month breakfast meeting virtually Next week on Thursday the 21st.
Come network and get to know some of the great resources Gotham has to offer. We meet at 8:00AM and this month will be via Zoom, so no worries on finding parking or commuting to Queens!

As we are a non-compete group, please do email me for clearance and to get the link if needed.

With the year past its halfway point, lets discuss some ways to ensure our targets are met while keeping inflation at bay. We could all share our combined wisdom.

Looking forward to seeing you there on Thursday July 21st at 8:00AM.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive