[Fredslist] Mad Monday...playing for our Veterans

Hans Hanson hans at mycollegelogic.com
Mon Jul 11 06:37:35 EDT 2022

Dear Esteemed Members of Gotham...many of whom are Veterans. I am for one!

We all have a deeply inspiring cause or two of ours. One of mine is an
incredible organization in Bridgeport, CT- *Homes for the Brave*, who
provide 6-8 month residency programs designed to prepare struggling
Veterans to live and work on their own. Well over 100 Veterans are being
cared for in the program everyday.

My *Gold Dust* band is honored to play and fundraise for our Veterans. Our
showcase event is coming up on Sunday, July 17th on the hillside of our
home venue in Easton, CT, see flyer attached.

The Veterans need our help. If you're inclined to support this tremendous
cause, then ping me back and I'll take it from there.

Lastly, if you don't think CT is too far away to go enjoy a beautiful
Sunday afternoon of musical entertainment while honoring Veterans, then
come join us for an amazing day as we pay special tribute to our Veterans.

*Hans*
*National College Advisor- CollegeLogic
<https://mycollegelogic.myshopify.com/>*
*Book Me <https://collegelogic.youcanbook.me>*