[Fredslist] Looking for Attorney familiar with Mercedes Benz Financial Services

Craig Shink craigs at fabricantinsurance.com
Fri Jul 8 16:53:22 EDT 2022

I have issue dealing with Mercedes Benz Financial Services and seek an Attorney that has dealt with them to help me address a serious situation with them.

Thank you

Craig Shink
CRAIG SHINK | Marketing & Sales

P:  516-621-9000 Ext 116
F:  516-621-0092
www.fabricantinsurance.com<http://www.fabricantinsurance.com/>
craigs at fabricantinsurance.com<mailto:craigs at fabricantinsurance.com>

Member, Gotham Networking Group

1251 Old Northern Blvd
Roslyn, New York 11576

[Logo]
PS -We highly recommend all our clients consider protecting themselves with Employment Practices Liability, Cyber Liability and Crime/Employee Dishonesty insurance.  These claims are becoming more common and can affect any business.  If you do not already have these coverages and are interested in a quote, please let me know