[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit With Bandit, Wed Feb 2 from 12:30-2:00

Brett Deutsch brett at deutschphoto.com
Mon Jan 31 12:43:07 EST 2022

Please join Bandit Wed Feb 2 from 12:30-2:00 for another great Zoom
networking lunch (BYO Lunch).  If you want the Zoom meeting login info,
please email me at brett at deutschphoto.com <mailto:brett at deutschphoto.com> .

Our spotlight presenter will be Bandit's newest member, Justin Wynne
<https://www.gothamnetworking.com/Justin.Wynne>  of City National Bank
(Justin is also a member of the Construction Group).

There is no fee for circuit riders to join the fun, and we're also happy to
host any of your colleagues, friends or networking partners who you think
could benefit from networking with us and/or who would like to hear how a
white glove banker like Jsutin can help their business thrive.  Bandit is
actively looking for a CPA, a wealth management advisor, a website designer
and a digital marketing professional to fill those seats, so those guests
would be particularly welcome.

Best,

Brett

Deutsch Photography, Inc.