[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit To The Next Meeting of Gotham LI

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Wed Jan 26 11:31:09 EST 2022

Please join Gotham LI on Thursday January 27, 2022 from 8:00-10:00AM for our first Think Tank meeting of the year.  Gotham LI is a fantastic group of professionals eager to help each other grow their respective business.   I encourage you to bring a guest who would benefit from the discussion and Gotham's fantastic networking experience.  We have a number of niche's open and we love to see new faces and create synergies among members and guests.

As this is a non-compete group, please let me know if you would like to attend and I will send you the Zoom link. I hope to see you on the 27th .

Happy Networking!
Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299