[Fredslist] FW: Skiing in UTAH March

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Thu Jan 20 19:46:50 EST 2022

Gotham,
I need to fill 4 more rooms for my Utah Snowbird trip if you are interested please let me know.  Need to know ASAP.

Here is the basic info there is more to take advantage of like spa, food, etc but this is the basics

Room:

2 queen beds

$429/night x 5 nights = $2,145

Two people in a room = $1,072 per person for room

Lift tix:

4 day lift ticket = $404 (snowbird only) OR $580 (snowbird and Alta)

Shuttle transport:

$78 per person round trip

Total per person (assuming 2 in a room and snowbird only lift tix) = $1,554 + room taxes or another way to think about it $310 a day(plus taxes, etc) per person per day

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

All the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB