[Fredslist] Westchester Drew a Full House This Morning

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Wed Jan 19 15:37:55 EST 2022

It was everything Mike says and more…

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2021,
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com