[Fredslist] New Year, new plans, new goals

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 18:15:57 EST 2022

*Join us on Wednesday January 20th to talk about why and how to create
goals for this new year and this new environment.  Let's face it, business
is not the same and we can all use some new ideas, and new points of view. *

*How can you run your business, and be a leader in an environment that just
won't get "back to normal"?*

*Guiding us in this discussion will be Dr Lisa Aldisert a renowned Business
Coach*.  I include her bio here..

Dr. Lisa M. Aldisert is an internationally recognized business advisor,
trend expert, speaker, and author. She is president of Pharos Alliance
Inc., an executive advisory firm specializing in strategic planning,
organizational and leadership development for entrepreneurial
organizations. Her blend of experience in working with corporate
conglomerates, privately held businesses, non-profits, and being a business
owner herself makes her a unique advisor. She strengthens connections
between CEOs and their management teams, analyzes and enhances
organizational dynamics, and assesses areas to improve systems and
procedures.

*Take advantage of the opportunity and get the year started off right.
Please invite anyone you think may benefit from this discussion and or add
to it.  Bring your ideas and your questions and concerns.*

This meeting will be held on Thursday January 20 at 12:30. This is an open
group so ALL are welcome both Gotham members and guests

*Let me know if you plan to attend and I will send you the link.  We look
forward to seeing you there and starting the year together*

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*E**NVIRRON*
*NYC,  NYS and PANYNJ - WBE Certified*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
100 North Village Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office