[Fredslist] Business Power Breakfast

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Wed Jan 12 14:20:03 EST 2022

I will 2nd Brad's experience this morning. It was a fun and informative meeting.
For all you Left handed people, keep your eyes open for the New Left Handed Group (your must be a true left handed person).
I think this newly named group will quickly become another "Hot Spot" in the world of Gotham. Come visit their next meeting. Shelley, Corey and company will gladly send you the information to do so.

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
Xerox Business Solutions
500 Commack Rd