[Fredslist] Now You Know (the Law!) -- Ride the Circuit to Westchester -- Wednesday, January 19th at 8am with Featured Presenter Nicole Varisco

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Tue Jan 11 10:42:21 EST 2022

Happy January - It's time to ride the Circuit to the next Gotham Westchester
meeting, next Wednesday from 8-930 am.

Our member Nicole Varisco will discuss "Now You Know (the Law!)", an
overview of new New York laws effective in 2022, from minimum wage
increases, marijuana sales, electronic monitoring of employees, disclosure
of salary range in job postings, and more. We will also discuss some unique
laws for comparison (and some chuckles).

To attend, you must RSVP (especially if your name rhymes with "bread line").
To do so, please email Networker of the Year Ray Walcott.  Please remember
that we are a noncompete group and you must be cleared to visit.

Hope to see you next week!

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor