[Fredslist] Young Leaders Summit

Paula Oleska paula at brainupgrade.biz
Mon Jan 10 14:46:14 EST 2022

Dear Gothamites,

One of my colleagues is organizing the Young Leaders Summit 2022.

It is a forward-facing sustainability initiative that brings together the sharpest young talent in the United States to tackle the most pressing challenges of our day and to set a new vision for the future.

The whole cohort will come together every Saturday from 8am to 10am on a virtual platform to learn new skills, share what they have discovered and coordinate the activities between the streams.

For more information, please see the link below and pass it on to young people you know.

https://www.youngleadersummit.us/

To your success!

Paula

<image001.png>