[Fredslist] LI Dinner meeting - January 18th

Laurel Scarr-Konel Laurel at lscarrkonellaw.com
Fri Jan 7 16:53:30 EST 2022

Hi all -

Happy New Year!

I am excited for our first meeting of 2022.  It will be on Tuesday, January 18th at 5:30pm.  Unfortunately, due to the rising covid numbers, we are going to have a virtual meeting.  The Zoom link is below.

We are planning a fun, interesting and lively discussion of how 2021 ended for you and what you are aiming for in 2022. Would also love to discuss what New Year's Resolutions you have all set for yourselves and your businesses.

Please feel free to invite guests to the meeting. Please be sure to clear them with me as well.

If you have not yet paid dues for 2022, please do so before the LI Dinner meeting which you would want to do anyway since prices go up the day after!

Please remember to rsvp for the meeting on the Gotham website.

Look forward to seeing you all on the 18th!

Laurel

Gotham Zoom is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LI Dinner Meeting

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84001379228?pwd=MisyRFZxVGlWQUJONU5MRk5uWC9kZz09

Meeting ID: 840 0137 9228

Passcode: 368613

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,84001379228#,,,,*368613# US (New York)

+13017158592,,84001379228#,,,,*368613# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 840 0137 9228

Passcode: 368613

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdCYZ4fWrf

Please note our new address below.

[cid:image001.png at 01D802DD.F47C1470]

Laurel Scarr-Konel

Attorney at Law

415 Crossways Park Drive

Suite C

Woodbury, NY 11797

Tel: 516-942-4200

Fax: 516-938-6595

Laurel at LScarrKonelLaw.com<mailto:Laurel at LScarrKonelLaw.com>

www.LScarrKonelLaw.com<http://www.LScarrKonelLaw.com>

Confidentiality Notice:  This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this communication.