[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit To LI Legal

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Wed Feb 16 10:25:21 EST 2022

Please join us for some great Networking at the next meeting of Gotham LI Legal on Thursday February 17, 2022 from 8:00AM-10:00AM.  We have had some fantastic discussions on law firm issues, and we are continuing the conversation.  This is a terrific group of professionals who can provide a myriad of solutions and help sort things out.   If you would like to attend or bring a guest who would benefit from the discussion and Gotham's fantastic networking experience, let me know.  We have a number of niche's open and we love to see new faces and create synergies among members and guests. Since this is a non-compete group, once I clear your attendance I will send you the Zoom information.

Happy Networking!
Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299