[Fredslist] Wed 2/16 Find how the office landscape is changing

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 10:43:56 EST 2022

Now that it seems that the latest round of COVID is slowing to a crawl, I
bet everyone is eager to get back to the office to be with co-workers,
collaborate without picking up the phone or Zoom, and to just get out of
the house.  But you don’t know what to expect when you get there – is it
going to be the same old office with everyone sitting on top of each other,
same non-exciting pantry, same old building lobby?  Join the Construction
Group on Wednesday, Feb. 16th at 12:30 to hear Rich Kennedy, an Architect,
share his design for a major city landlord to induce workers to return to
the office.

Please be part of our Construction group meeting to learn some
considerations involved in the changes you might see when you return to the
office to visit or for work.

Good opportunity to exchange ideas about the changes and other back to the
office concerns and general fallout from COVID in the workplace..

Please join us on Wednesday Feb 16 12:30-2 on Zoom.

*We are an OPEN group so ALL are welcome!!  Please let me know if you plan
to attend so I can send you the link.*

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*E**NVIRRON*
*NYC,  NYS and PANYNJ - WBE Certified*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
100 North Village Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office