[Fredslist] Looking forward to 2023 -- Dues Invoices are in your inboxes

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Sun Dec 18 23:11:40 EST 2022

Hello Gotham Friends,

Last week you should have received your invoice to continue your participation in Gotham for 2023.  We have had a really robust 2022 and are very excited about what our future holds together.   There is so much more connecting in store as we continue to pivot and offer ever expanding opportunities to expand your reach.

In 2023, maximize your home group relationships, meet new friends around the “circuit”, be visible on our list servs and on our website, attend a business seminar or cocktail event and more.

Dues can be paid by credit card effective 12/31 or by check now.  Dues are “due” by January 18.  If you have any questions, please reach out to your group leaders or Rosalia at memberservices at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:memberservices at gothamnetworking.com>.

I look forward to seeing each and every one of you around the network.

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.

Partner

Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP

nschess at tarterkrinsky.com<mailto:nschess at tarterkrinsky.com>