[Fredslist] Need help finding an apartment for one of my former students...

Hans Hanson hans at mycollegelogic.com
Mon Dec 12 11:07:21 EST 2022

Meet Hetal Patel, a 2022 USC Graduate turned employee for Black Rock
Investments in their NYC Corporate Sustainability department.

Hetal's offices are moving into the Hudson Yards (Chelsea) area of the
lower West Side, around 33rd Street, in a couple of months.

Hetal is looking for a studio or one-bedroom in Manhattan, preferably below
60th street on the West Side. A place near Hudson Yards/ Chelsea would be
great. Her max personal budget is $1950; she has excellent credit and a
strong history with previous landlords; additional information is available
upon request. Downtown Brooklyn could be a possibility, but Manhattan is
preferable.

Please respond to me and I will make the connection, thank you,

*HERO (es)
<https://www.reverbnation.com/turtlesntanlines/song/33510302-heroes?fb_og_action=reverbnation_fb:unknown&fb_og_object=reverbnation_fb:song&player_client_id=j29dsi7kl&utm_campaign=a_public_songs&utm_content=reverbnation_fb:song&utm_medium=facebook_og&utm_source=reverbnation_fb:unknown>*
a song written and played by my son Jeff and I

*Sensitive Kind <https://studio.youtube.com/video/Q0xQHKovD5g/edit>*... a
song from our Barn Party event

*Zimmerman's Encore <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTHrLixUonc>*

*Time is Tight