[Fredslist] Gotham's NYC Cocktails

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 15:22:57 EST 2022

It goes to show that whether on Friday at 5pm on Zoom or in person in Manhattan, we know how to make any hour a happy hour and we certainly know how to celebrate holidays and community.

Thanks to Paula Oleska, Crysti Farra and Rosalia Ruberto for making it happen.

Onward!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business & Affiliate Development
The Juiceplus+ Company & Tower Garden™️