[Fredslist] Happy Holidays from Westchester

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Wed Dec 7 15:12:00 EST 2022

The Westchester Group had a full house this morning.  In addition to our usual packed roster of real estate and legal professionals, we were joined by such Gotham luminaries as Dan Schwartz, Shelley Simpson, Ed Beinstock, Roy "Title is Vital" Fenichel, and the moderator of this very listserve.

Join us for the Westchester holiday party, December 15tth from 6-8 at Modern on the Rails in Mamaroneck (you may have seen an email about this),, or for our January 18th meeting at 8am on Zoom.

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor

New York, NY  10017