[Fredslist] It is an Honor to be the recipient of The Gotham Rookie of the Year Award! Many Thanks to Gotham!

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Wed Dec 7 12:42:06 EST 2022

Congratulations Robert on receiving the Gotham ROY award! So well deserved for all the energy and generosity you have brought to Gotham. I’m sorry I was unable to attend last night, sounds like a great event; I appreciate your shout out as the person who introduced you to Gotham via a BAG zoom event.

I congratulate all the winners and honorees. May we all continue to grow and prosper through our friendships in Gotham. Many good wishes; Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>
www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com>