[Fredslist] Praises to Vin Averaimo and Gotham

Dan Goldberg dan.goldberg at vitalcarepartners.com
Thu Dec 1 10:44:28 EST 2022

Holiday greeting to my Gotham friends,

I’d like to offer praises to both Vin Averaimo of Barton Gilman and to
Gotham.

Without fredslist, I never would have found Mr. Averaimo.  This was not an
easy case.  Vin and his colleague, Tom Costello, were fantastic to work
with and enabled me to collect on a meaningful fee due from a client’s
recalcitrant nephew, after the client passed away.

I highly recommend Vin and his firm.

Wishing all a very happy and healthy holiday season.

Dan

*DAN GOLDBERG*

*President and Managing Director*

*Vital Care Partners*

*Elder Care & Special Needs Life Management*

*Office:*  (516) 472-0138 * | * *Cell:*  (917) 880-9159 * | * *Fax:*  (516)
600-0180

*Connect:  * website <http://www.vitalcarepartners.com/> * | *  email
<dan.goldberg at vitalcarepartners.com>