[Fredslist] Last year was amazing - this year will be even better!

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Aug 18 10:36:40 EDT 2022

I hope you can join us for this great fun filled day!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2021,
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com