[Fredslist] Gotham Westchester Happy Hour - August 18th

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Thu Aug 11 16:54:01 EDT 2022

Good afternoon,

One week from today - for one night only - Gotham Westchester will be
holding our annual August happy hour, starting around 5:30ish at Sing Sing
Kill Brewery (https://www.singsingkillbrewery.com/)  in Ossining.

Join us for socializing, networking, nectar of the gods, and some surprise
guests including (possibly) a Reliable person.   We will be outdoors
(weather permitting).

All are welcome and, in the words of the late Senator John Blutarsky, "It
don't cost nothing".

Please rsvp to me so we know how many tables to reserve.

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor

New York, NY  10017