[Fredslist] Looking for sports related connections for my son

Lisa Kaplan lisakap26 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 09:48:29 EDT 2022

Hi Gotham,

My son, Matt Hirshon, is looking to transition from working in tech sales
to the sports industry. Currently, he is an Account Manager for Lumen
Technologies. Formerly, he was a Sales Representative at Oracle
Corporation. He has some prior experience working in the sports industry
before he worked in tech sales. Matt was a Ticket Sales Associate at the
Prudential Center and the New Jersey Devils.

These would be ideal roles for him:

--Working in corporate partnerships for a team, league (professional or
NCAA) or agency focusing on sponsorships/advertising for accounts and
helping to grow the relationship/identify challenges.

--Working in Public relations/Communications for a team, league
(professional or NCAA) or agency helping to grow the business's brand or
visibility or being a liaison for strategic partnerships.

I am enclosing Matt's resume. Please reach out directly to him if you have
any questions or suggestions. I appreciate any help you can give!

*It's Matt Hirshon, 516-410-7202**, matthewhirshon at gmail.com
<matthewhirshon at gmail.com>.*

Thank you,

Lisa Kaplan