[Fredslist] Condolences to Gotham's David Abeshouse

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Fri Apr 29 11:50:23 EDT 2022

With a heavy heart, we must share with you that David Abeshouse’s mom passed yesterday.

I know that you all join with me in wishing David and his family comfort in wonderful memories.  Details below.

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue - Suite 1301
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
C: 516-238-3036
F:  212-753-8101
www.kleinzelman.com
nschess at kleinzelman.com
Listed in NY Metro Super Lawyer 2011-21 (Employment & Labor Law)

***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.  This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***

Evy Abeshouse, Mother of Adam Abeshouse

Baruch Dayan Emet

Dear Friends,

It is with great sadness that I share with you the death of Evelyn Frances Abeshouse (Evy), zichrona livrachah (may her memory be a blessing), mother of PJC member Adam Abeshouse. Evy died this morning at the age of 90.

She is survived by her children -- David, Daryle, Adam and Maria -- and by her four grandchildren, Emily, Sarah, Harlan and Rachel.

A graveside service will take place on Friday, April 29, at 11:00 a.m. at Wellwood Cemetery (1400 Wellwood Avenue, West Babylon, Long Island).

The service will also be live streamed, and can be accessed here<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0011HmLm_3P1LfWq6RybP3CYoaBBkkiklMp9_0XzRiV8wsR2hHjRjG1ai1VNvwOzfbe9u5H0X5KTq8xbadKBjsNOYY0_JRdkwlzAOszoIxUIyluj844LX-khEjOmpYikEIEJ3nDLzvee02fZK1Fhk5RcQ==&c=_cX8gIF_4yRiwWND8ffhNMClr6-_y5IJIP2IqWY9FlZTT1yjoe_20A==&ch=UB_5pvMzPCeZwWRqVV2C-yHXBKvhMLyAiHYhx0gULUP7oxIWniGRiw==>.

The Abeshouse family will welcome shiva visitors:

David and Daryle: 1429 Garfield Road, East Meadow, NY on Friday, April 29th – after return from graveside service (~2 p.m.) until 7:45 p.m.  Shiva will be held outside, in the backyard.

Adam and Maria: 128 Manor Lane, Pelham, NY at the following times:

Sunday, May 1st -- 5:00-8:00 p.m. (minyan at 7:30 p.m.)

Monday, May 2nd -- 5:00-8:00 p.m. (minyan at 7:30 p.m.)

Tuesday, May 3rd -- 5:00-8:00 p.m. (minyan at 7:30 p.m.)

Wednesday, May 4 -- 5:00-8:00 p.m. (minyan at 7:30 p.m.)

Thursday, May 5 -- Morning minyan beginning at 7:00 a.m. Shiva will conclude following minyan.

Please note that masking is appreciated at shiva.

In lieu of flowers, the family asks that those who wish to make a donation in Evy's memory do so to the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0011HmLm_3P1LfWq6RybP3CYoaBBkkiklMp9_0XzRiV8wsR2hHjRjG1ai1VNvwOzfbevw63x7IFz6GUZ7MQYTskAV_m0KBmL1u__G9tokdOQSUrCw7fG_7YXIkoslxq9avCbltBhtfLJolcZO2FNagK4MM7Wip-XUA48XPjvarKycRS1FUId3LTMGt6sKTDQXpVsvXQESoGcbFWceDXqvn1-6IpuBIP1olZ1Ga0jjjGovlEdX4Sy_NOB77At0SWi59d-1HpP36ap6D_L-1aonYCRss6ZdCy_3lj&c=_cX8gIF_4yRiwWND8ffhNMClr6-_y5IJIP2IqWY9FlZTT1yjoe_20A==&ch=UB_5pvMzPCeZwWRqVV2C-yHXBKvhMLyAiHYhx0gULUP7oxIWniGRiw==>

I wish Adam and his family healing during this difficult time. May they all be comforted among the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.

Rabbi Benjamin Resnick

Pelham Jewish Center | 451 Esplanade, Pelham Manor, NY 10803

Update Profile<https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001i2NWBwo8GIqxbIZsRsNbQA%3D&ch=f1dfb430-d2ff-11e3-8c94-d4ae52844390&ca=750ba2ea-370f-4106-a1db-8cc7af770e79> | Constant Contact Data Notice<https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice>

Sent by rabbi.resnick at thepjc.org<mailto:rabbi.resnick at thepjc.org>

--
--

This email was sent via the NY INBLF list-serve. Any “reply” to this email will go to every member of the NY INBLF chapter. If you intend to communicate privately, or to transition into a one-on-one conversation, with anyone regarding this message, please “forward” this email to the private email address of your intended recipient and include your response there.

Click here to see your NY INBLF team roster: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tCvydU4JzNgPyLTi38qZH77_WDWURSyEoZOYinYBYPg/edit#gid=0

Also, please continue to email your entire NY INBLF team at nyc-inblf-referrals at googlegroups.com<mailto:nyc-inblf-referrals at googlegroups.com> with all real-time referrals, thank-yous and testimonials. It is important for us all to see that we are working as a team for one another.

---
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NYC INBLF Referrals" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nyc-inblf-referrals/F156F685-60C3-4461-BF85-3D7577FF17E7%40forganglaw.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nyc-inblf-referrals/F156F685-60C3-4461-BF85-3D7577FF17E7%40forganglaw.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.