[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit IN PERSON with Bandit, Wed. May 4

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:43:48 EDT 2022

So cool that we are now having the in-person meetings so many were craving … time to ride the circuit to Bandit and get reacquainted with what it’s like to really “break bread” together.

Onward!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business & Franchise Development
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!