[Fredslist] Looking for a photography assistant

Brett Deutsch brett at deutschphoto.com
Thu Apr 28 13:43:20 EDT 2022

Looking for a Gotham miracle in this tight labor market..I need a freelance
assistant who'd be interested in working very irregular hours (probably
averaging around 10 hours a week). This is a non-technical job, so knowledge
of photography is not required, though it wouldn't hurt. Mostly I'm looking
for an extra pair of hands when I'm on jobs, so the person needs to be
comfortable carrying gear and being out in the actual (non-virtual) world.
This is probably best for a recent college graduate who wants to pick up
some extra hours. Pay will be in the $25/hr range. Any good leads would be
appreciated.

Deutsch Photography, Inc.
Brett Deutsch :: Photographer
Tel 212.810.2148