[Fredslist] Next Up: Gotham Business Seminar series: Unique and Entertaining Money-Saving Tips on Your Insurance - May 26th at 12 pm.

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Mon Apr 25 11:29:02 EDT 2022

Welcome to the next program in our 2022 Gotham Business Seminar Series (as always, sponsored by Raj Goal and Brainlink International Inc.)! We continue with our full agenda planned for you this year.

Please join us on May 26th from 12 pm - 1:30 pm for a program presented by Gotham's Robert Intelisano.  Feel free to invite your friends and colleagues, Gothamites and non-Gothamites alike, to this informative program.  Robert will be leading a conversation around the following topic:

Unique and Entertaining Money-Saving Tips on Your Insurance and AMA (Ask Me Anything)

Robert C. Intelisano CSA, CLU, LUTCF aka The Insurance Doctor will be sharing (30 years of experience in 90 minutes) and will be taking you on an entertaining and unique PPT pictorial ride of life’s events linking it to how it helps your clients whilst giving money-saving examples and tips on how YOU can save big $$$ on your life, health,disability, and long-term care insurances.

He will then open up an AMA (Ask Me Anything) Q and A session at the end!  He GUARANTEES you will learn something interesting!

You won’t want to miss this! Hope to see you all on May 26th! (Zoom link included)

Please RSVP to memberservices at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:memberservices at gothamnetworking.com> no later than 5pm on May 25th.   The Zoom link for the program is below – no need to wait for the link from HQ anymore. We made this a little easier for you and to invite friends – but please make sure to RSVP.

See you on May 26th!

Gotham Zoom is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Gotham Business Seminar: Unique and Entertaining Money-Saving Tips on your insurance and AMA (ask me anything) session by Robert Intelisano, CLU, LUTCF, CSA (Certified Senior Advisor)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82352747249?pwd=SG8rVVNnenZCSkxPMFZBSUM1NVRGZz09
Meeting ID: 823 5274 7249
Passcode: 395022
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82352747249#,,,,*395022# US (New York)
+13126266799,,82352747249#,,,,*395022# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)