[Fredslist] Join NY Legal & Sylvie Richards, Esq. As We Discuss The New IRS Position On Inherited IRAs-How Will It Affect you?

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Mon Apr 25 10:24:33 EDT 2022

Please join us for some great Networking at the next meeting of Gotham NY Legal this Wednesday April 27, 2022 from 12:30PM-2:00PM.  Our very own Sylvie Richards, Esq. will lead the discussion on how the new IRS position on recently inherited IRAs can impact you.  Last month, the Treasury Department reinstated annual required minimum distributions for most people who have inherited Individual Retirement Accounts, a turnaround from how many people, IRA Experts included, read the SECURE Act.  While it has not yet become law, the proposed regulations will impact many inherited IRA owners if it does.  This is sure to be valuable information for both you and your clients.
NY Legal is a fantastic group of professionals who can provide a myriad of solutions for professional issues.   If you or a guest would benefit from the discussion and Gotham's fantastic networking experience, please join us.  We have a number of niche's open and we love to see new faces and create synergies among members and guests.  This is a non-compete group so once I clear your attendance, I will send the Zoom information.

Happy Networking!

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299