[Fredslist] Season of Giving Matching Opportunities

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Thu Apr 21 11:23:16 EDT 2022

I will again cover the usual expenses for the foundation to ensure all other donations are 100% pass through.

Wishing you and yours Health,

Scott M. Bloom
Bloom Real Estate Group LLC
1270 Avenue of the Americas
8th Floor
Radio City Music Hall Building
Rockefeller Center
sbloom at bloomreg.com<mailto:sbloom at bloomreg.com>

On Apr 21, 2022, at 11:18 AM, Fred Klein <FKlein at kleinzelman.com> wrote:

On June 1st we will commence this year’s Season of Giving initiative.

Last year, as a consequence of your generous tax deductible credit card contributions, the Gotham Foundation was able to announce 7 $3000 grants at our Holiday Party to deserving 501 c 3s nominated by members.

A significant reason for our success is attributable to named members who match donations in a given month.  This “match” is tax deductible and we are seeking those who might be willing to help us.

Please let me know if you are interested and thank you all!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2021,
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
https://url.emailprotection.link/?bx1tQhzYP9HNAnpFfs4P1f5Eyjg8Kvbug2G_bh9pIq3N-m_F0JyaMUWOb1__zhEbhMbAQ82fDzV9Co6KiILhCyQ~~