[Fredslist] Seeking Sports Related Position/Networks

Alexa Kahn alexa.r.kahn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:55:32 EDT 2022

Hi all,

I have a friend who is seeking to be connected with individuals in the sports industry and/or a sports-related internship/job this upcoming summer in New York. He is open to any and all introductions!

He is a junior at Penn State University in the Communications school, and I reaching out to you all to see if you have any contacts of people he can network with. His name is Jacob, and he is quite experienced as he played travel hockey and baseball for 16 years and is looking to gain more experience within working in the sports industry. If you have anyone I can refer Jacob to, or simply speak with him, please contact him directly at jjr6036 at psu.edu <mailto:jjr6036 at psu.edu>.

Any help or guidance is appreciated! Thank you.

Best,
Alexa