[Fredslist] Gotham Queens this Thursday April 21st at 8AM

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Mon Apr 18 14:35:29 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon Gotham,

I hope everyone had a great and festive Holiday Weekend. The Easter Bunny stopped by for some Bitter Herbs and then asked "when is the next Gotham Queens Zoom meeting", "why it's this Thursday April 21st, at 8:00AM" I replied.
So it's official, the Bunny will be there and the matzah will too. So stop by and enjoy a Spring Spectacular with your friends at Gotham Queens.

Please be sure to check in with either Fred Morante or myself for possible conflicts as we are a non-compete group.
We welcome guests as well, so why not bring a guest too.

You can email me for the link and can enjoy some great networking and shared stories that makes Queens the friendly stop for your networking endeavors. Besides, would the Easter Bunny steer you wrong?

See you on Thursday the 21st at 8:00 AM,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
Xerox Business Solutions