[Fredslist] ENCORES MEETS AND WILL HELP YOU

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:32:18 EDT 2022

Hello Gotham,
I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday weekend.
Next Monday, April 25, the Encores Group will meet at 12 Noon.
Along with catching up with our spring and summer plans to stay engaged,
informed, committed, and healthy-we have a special SPOTLIGHT.

Patty Bayer Troup will teach us 2 Simple Immune Boosting Flows.  These
movements will give people the opportunity to learn how to work to assist
their immune system, anytime and anyplace.

Patty spent over 35 years on Wall Street trading bonds until 2011 when she
embarked upon a new path in health and wellness.  In 1994 Patty was
introduced
to Jin Shin Jyutsu(JSJ), a Japanese healing and harmonizing art which
enabled her to
navigate the day to day stresses associated with working on a trading floor.

She fell in love with this gentle yet powerful art and earned her
credentials to practice
JSJ and teach Self-Help.  Patty has volunteered JSJ with cancer patients
and caregivers at Ronald
McDonald House and Hope Lodge.

Monday will be a perfect time to learn how to boost your immune system as
we all seek to stay
as well as we can during these challenging times.

Contact me for the Zoom link for Monday's meeting.

Best,
Odey Raviv

--
*Odey Raviv, Ph.D.*