[Fredslist] Out of the Boxes ....

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Thu Apr 14 13:46:31 EDT 2022

Thank you Shelly for painting a picture of our enchanted gathering with your ever-nimble pen. Honored to be present for this non-Zoom rendez-vous at the Friars Club...the repository of so many treasured memories and friendships over the years. Thanks to Nancy who reminded us to make two new friends. Happy to report I made five and reconnected with fifteen!!
Nothing beats pressing the flesh, sharing inside intel, secrets and jokes...and breaking bread at the familiar crossroads of the Friars Club, Gotham's Pantheon of Magic.
Hats off to co-founders Fred and Nancy🎩🎩🎩
Kelly WellesCo-chair & GC, Gotham NY Health & Longevity2006 Gotham Networker of the Year

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES

Business & Personal Financial Strategies