[Fredslist] [External Sender] Re: Picture Finder

Ray Walcott rayon.walcott at capitalone.com
Tue Apr 5 11:22:53 EDT 2022

For the Network:

https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/find-people-in-photos-iph9c7ee918c/ios

Add a person to your People album

   1.

   Open a photo of the person you want to add, then tap [image: the Info
   button] or swipe up to see the photo details.
   2.

   The people identified in the photo appear in the bottom-left corner of
   the photo. Tap the face of a person with a question mark next to their
   picture to identify them.
   3.

   Tap Tag with Name.
   4.

   Type their name, tap Next, then tap Done.

--
Best Regards,

Ray Walcott
Sr. Business Banker • Business Banking
299 Park Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10171
718-354-7585 | Mobile
888-722-8185 | E-Fax