[Fredslist] Bring a Guest - April 7th @ noon

Brad Scherer brad at klerer.com
Tue Apr 5 10:18:42 EDT 2022

Bring A Guest meeting

There is NO fee and everyone is welcome....... But......
you need to Bring A Guest!

This meeting is to gather our members and friends together for the sole purpose of networking.

How can Gotham help you or a good friend right now?

Visit us on April 7th at 12pm with a friend or friends..... the possibilities are endless.

Please RSVP to me, Ray Walcott at rayon.walcott at capitalone.com<mailto:rayon.walcott at capitalone.com>, or Shelley Simpson at simpson.shelley at gmail.com<mailto:simpson.shelley at gmail.com> and we will be happy to send the meeting link.

Brad Scherer
Klerer Financial Services, Inc.
3272 Merrick Road
Wantagh, NY 11793