[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit To The Next Meeting of Gotham LI Legal

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Mon Sep 27 13:57:01 EDT 2021

Please join us this Thursday September 30, 2021 from 8-10AM for the next meeting of Gotham LI Legal as we follow up on our discussions on law firm economics and management.  If you know of anyone who would benefit from Gotham's excellent networking opportunities, please let me know and I will clear any conflicts and send you the Zoom link.

Happy Networking!
Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299