[Fredslist] [EXTERNAL] Re: Quiz

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Fri Sep 24 16:05:29 EDT 2021

Close, but no cigar

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2020
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com