[Fredslist] Video Production Manager needed

MStern@aimresourcegroup.com mstern at aimresourcegroup.com
Fri Sep 24 10:39:31 EDT 2021

Good morning Gotham and happy Friday to you.
One of my clients is looking for a video production manager who has 2-3 years of experience in the industry.
The company is based in NYC, and 80% of the work will be remote.
If you know someone who is looking for this type of role, please pass along the job description and ask them to send their resume to me.
The company is looking to hire as soon as possible.
Many thanks in advance for taking the time to connect good people with each other.
Warm regards for a wonderful weekend!
Mindy

Mindy Stern, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
President | AIM Resource Group LLC