[Fredslist] Do not get lost on Saturday. Just make it to the picnic & Softball game

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Mon Sep 20 17:06:40 EDT 2021

For those who did not respond read on.  If you already responded and need directions just scroll down.

It’s not too late….yet to RSVP so…..
Where is your RSVP?
Maybe you did but rather than just tell me you can use the spanking new Gotham website to broadcast your intention to attend and ID any family members, colleagues, clients, friends accompanying you.

#1 click this link <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-s-Annual-Picnic-BBQ-Softball-Game> to the page.

#2 scroll to ACTIONS and select the “I'LL BE THERE” tab..

#3 if bringing guests, just email <mailto:Bearak at me.com> the host (also this correspondent)" to ensure enough "provisions" for all

Need directions?  Scroll below my Gotham email signature.

Details previously shared below:

Gotham secured a permit to hold our annual (obviously outdoors) Picnic/BBQ & very competitive co-ed/intergenerational Softball game,

Saturday, September 25 at 11:00 a.m.

It takes place this year in my fave & home borough of Queens in the part of Alley Pond Park known as Alley-Spingfield, parking entrance on 76th Avenue east of Springfield Boulevard in the Hollis Hills/Oakland Gardens (zip code 11364).
We will meet at “Alley Springfield BBQ Area Grey” at top of the schematic below:

As in the past, Saidy's Cafe is catering.

NYC permit requirements include proof of vaccination.

Please RSVP ASAP to guarantee your spot(s).

This event is FREE.
This is a nice link to a map of the park showing all the trails and almost all the ponds
https://www.nycgovparks.org/pagefiles/107/Alley-Pond-Park-Trail-Guide__57d311db0b919.pdf <https://www.nycgovparks.org/pagefiles/107/Alley-Pond-Park-Trail-Guide__57d311db0b919.pdf>

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair |  Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on Kindle <https://amzn.to/36ByeQJ> and Nook <http://bit.ly/2O7HRjB> and Apple <https://apple.co/2tPxday> devices
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]
DIRECTIONS:
Essentially Springfield Blvd Exit off LIE
Coming from the city? RIGHT TURN on to it from service Road.
Coming from LI; LEFT TURN on to it from service Road.
Proceed about 3/4 mile to 76 Ave.
Left turn
Park parking lot entrance almost immediate on your left.
We are in front of park house which you can view from parking lot.

If taking Northern State from LI, (Union Tpke exit (same as from Cross Island but stay left); at end of exist ramp make vary sharp right — almost a u-turn onto Cloverdale Blvd.  Turn Left onto Kingsbury Road.  Proceed to traffic light (Springfield Blvd.), Turn left.  Proceed under Vanderbilt Motor Parkway to 2d right (76th Avenue),  Parking lot and entrance on your left)

LIRR to Queens Village (Q88 or Q27 bus) or Bayside (cabs Available) Stations