[Fredslist] Kick Off Fall With Gotham NY Legal

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Mon Sep 20 11:36:33 EDT 2021

Labor Day has come and gone and Fall is starting this Wednesday so help us kick it off by Riding the Circuit to Gotham NY Legal on September 22, 2021 from 12:30-2:00.  This is a non-compete group, but we do have some niche's open and we love creating new synergies among members.

Please let me know if you will be attending and I will send you the Zoom link.

Happy Networking,

Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299