[Fredslist] September is Jason Greenberg’s Season of Giving Matching Month

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Sep 14 08:04:54 EDT 2021

In case you missed the below:

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2020
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com